The Chiller Challenge is a contest that allows teens the opportunity to create the next ‘Chillers’ for the Change to Chill website. Chillers are visuals that help teens slow down and step back from stress.
- Teens can submit entries in the Chiller Challenge beginning March 2, 2015. Submissions can be uploaded using the submission form found under the Chiller Challenge tab on changetochill.org.
- Chillers can be photographs teens have taken, their own artwork with text or videos up to 30 seconds in length depicting how they chill.
- Teens have the option to use mobile applications (apps) such as Pixlr, a free photo editor, to create their Chillers. Pixlr can be used on desktops, mobile devices or through web apps. Other software platforms for the Chiller design will also be accepted.
- Teens are encouraged to submit as many Chiller designs and/or Chiller videos as they’d like.
- Each month during the Challenge, up to 10 winning designs will be chosen based on creativity and originality. Winners will each receive a $20 e-gift card and are eligible to win more than one e-gift card.
- One grand prize winner per month will receive a Change to Chill prize pack, a $20 e-gift card, and her or his Chiller will be featured on Change to Chill. All winning entries will be displayed indefinitely along with the teen’s first name and school.
- By submitting a design teens agree to transfer intellectual and property rights of the entry to Allina Health without further compensation. Allina Health will not return the submissions to teens.
- Allina Health is authorized to make any other alterations in the design to make it suitable for use on changetochill.org.
Examples of Chillers:
Graphic/photo with text
Teens and adults can visit changetochill.org/chillerchallenge for more Chiller ideas.